12.19.2010

Venting TIme

So, the past isn't something you can just walk away from. no matter what it is one day you'll face it again. thats what i am doing know it is getting to be time to reincorporate past with the new. And so my journey begins.... it starts off with giving it to God trusting he will take care of me. and now begins i am taking one day at a time surrounding my self with those who love me and support me. thank you. if you are one of those people i may not say it enough, but thank you. i appreciate it more than I can express.
First semester is over and i couldn't be more thankful. I am almost done with this year. I hear back from my dream college in a few days... gosh i am anxious. im so excited. tuesday or wednesday needs to be here now! so thats the school news. lets talk about the <3 life. me and my awesome boyfriend have been dating for 4 months... it seems so much shorter. lol time flies. :P which i guess is a good thing. a lot better than the days dreading on day after day. haha he is a sweetheart. Girls take my advice.... don't jump fast and hard into a relationship lol get to know the guy first. it works better :) sorry for taking so long to post again.

Love,
        me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment